Job Description & Compensation Package
Open Position: Customer Care / Designer
Job Type: Full time employee with full benefits
Work location: Richmond, Texas 77406, close to Katy & Sugar Land.
Typical Working hours: Weekdays, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Assist customers to create printing artwork as required. (Comprehensive on job training will be provided.)
- Check Artwork file quality, correct defects and provide proof to customers.
- Follow up sales leads and provide solutions.
- Answer incoming phone calls, online chat, and email inquiries.
- Timely Packing and shipping packages as required.
- Monitor turnaround, Resolve product or service problems in time. Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Seasonally assist marketing or sales tasks assigned by supervisor. Help to create templates, pictures, and videos of products. Help to update websites products listing and social medias contents.
- Periodically provide suggestions to improve products and service quality. Recommend potential products or services to management by analyzing customer needs.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Must have a positive, "can-do" attitude, eager to learn and grow.
- Must be highly organized, strong multi-tasker and great attention to details.
- Good Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills is required.
- Can perform well under multi-tasking and fast-spaced office environment.
- 1-2 years customer service, sales, marketing, and/or customer retention experience is preferred.
- Experiences in the marketing, advertising or graphic design is a plus
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes. Establish and maintain effective team relationships.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
1. Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
2. Flexibility to stand or lean over a waist-high table to inspect and pack packages.
- Probation period: 3 Months. Same salary & bonus except health insurance.
- Health Insurance. 80% Employee medical and dental covered.
- Paid Public Holiday. All major public holidays.
- Paid Time Off (PTO). 3 days first year after 6 month full-time service. PTO will increase 1 day each year up to 10 days after first year service.
- Unpaid Family and Medical Leave up to 30 days a year upon approval.
- Worker's Compensation and Unemployment Insurance. Paid by the Company and governed by Texas laws.