Classic Banner Stands
Why Buy Classic Banner Stands from Lush Banners®?
Also called static banner stands or retail banner stands, Classic Banner Stands are stands without a retractable mechanism. With many colors, heights, and being single or double-sided to choose from, this style is very popular in many industries including retail chain stores and banks.
- Affordable with High Quality Aluminum Frame and Full Color Graphics.
- Indoor Use, Single or Double-Sided.
- 2ft and 3ft Wide. 6ft to 9ft Height Adjustable. Silver or Black Finish.
- Non Retractable, Simple to Set Up and Display.
Easy to Assemble Classic Banner Stands
- Slide the top and bottom holders onto supporting poles and screw them secured with the knob.
- Screw pole onto the base using a Phillips head screwdriver
- Insert the dowels through the top and bottom pockets of the graphic, then insert the dowers into top and bottom holders.
- Position the banners perfectly by adjusting the bottom holder position and the pole until the banner is flat.
Taking Care of Your Classic Banner Stands
Spot clean with a damp cleaning cloth
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Additional Product Info
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long will feather banners last?
Our banner poles last anywhere between 3-10 years, while flags could last from 1-3 years, depending on how well you take care of them. We recommend refreshing your design and banner ever year or every year and a half.
2. Will my printed fabric banner fabric fade?
Due to UV exposure, fabric banner colors will eventually fade. Specifically darker colors like black, deep red, and dark blue backgrounds will fade faster than designs with lighter colors. White, light blue, and yellow donÃ¢€â„¢t fade in the sun as quickly.
3. Are feather banner and flag banner the same thing? Are teardrop banners the same thing?
The terms feather banner, flag banner, and feather flag banners are interchangeable. Though people call them different things according to preference, we like to refer to them as feather banners. They all mean the same thing and we will know what you mean if you use any of those terms.
Teardrop banners are a little different, though they are very similar. We have several different types of banner options for you, and that includes custom banners. While feather flag banners are much more free flowing, teardrop flags are taut and stretched out when secured to the pole. Feather banners usually have more design space to work with.
4) Will my design cover the entire flag or just a portion of it?
We'll print to the very edge to achieve a "wide-screen" effect, except one-day printing, which the pole pockets portion will be covered by black or white canvas for speed production.
5) Are your banners fire resistant?
Our banners are fire-retardant but not fire-resistant. We do not recommend using around highly flammable objects.
6) Are the flagpoles designed to be interchangeable between banner sizes?
The flagpoles are actually designed for their individual banner size and are not interchangeable between banner sizes. For replacement flag poles, please visit the following link: https://lushbanners.com/flag-replacement-poles-full-set.html
7) For double sided feather banners, can I do different images on the front and back?
Yes, for your double-sided feather banners, you can have customized artwork on the front and back, they can be the same or different artwork.
8) What we can see on the back of single-sided banner?
On the back of a single-sided banner, you will see a mirror image with about 70% opacity from the main side. We only recommend utilizing both sides of a single-sided banner for symmetrical objects that look the same in the mirror image.