Ultralite SEG Displays
Why Buy Ultralite SEG Displays from Lush Banners®?
Are you in search of a high quality, sophisticated look for the fabric graphics for your next trade show or expo? Our new Ultralite SEG, or Silicone Edge Graphics, Trade Show Displays are just what you need. These ultra light and ultra slim displays offer a sleek and seamless look with silver extrusion framing and push edge to edge graphics make for simple installation. The easy to assemble, modular construction and photo quality silicone edge graphics allow your imagination to run wild with endless possibilities
- Shadow Free, High Definition Silicone Edge Graphics (SEG)
- Most Lightweight & Portable SEG Displays on the Market
- Collapsible frame and tool free installation
- Available in 3ft, 4ft, and 5ft wide by 8ft or 10ft high
- Display vertically or horizontally, as individual panels or connected to create large trade show booths
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame, 12 month Warranty on Graphics
- Sustainability with no harmful materials and reduced energy consumption
Modular SEG Display Videos
Additional Product Info
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What makes the Ultralite SEG Displays different?
They are the most lightweight and portable display on the market, with an easy, tool-free installation and set up. These displays can be displayed horizontally or vertically and the 3ftx8ft is adjustable to 3ftx6ft.
Because of the limited lifetime warranty on the frames you’re able to reuse them again and again while only updating the graphics to fit your needs.
2. What is an Ultralite SEG display booth?
These SEG panel & booth designs are best described as a clean and contemporary option for any event display. They use modular design and construction to build a high quality floor plan for 10x20ft area for trade show display.
3. What does SEG mean?
SEG stands for SIlicone Edge Graphic. The high resolution prints have a solid piece of silicone around its edge that slides right into a custom frame. These graphics lay flat and deliver a seamless and sleek edge.
4. What does modular mean?
Modular is a term used to describe the construction of an object using smaller interchangeable parts. Modular Vector SEG trade show displays can be configured in a variety of ways. Smaller parts make up larger frames that can be constructed to a customer's liking.
5. Can I customize an Ultralite SEG trade show display?
You can customize everything with Ultralite SEG booths, from the printing to the layout configuration.
6. What materials are used in an Ultralite SEG booth display?
Our Ultralite line uses seamless aluminum extrusion frames coupled with push fit dye sublimated SEG graphics that are finished with a thin silicone strip for easy installation.
7. What are the advantages of the Ultralite SEG Trade show booth?
There are many advantages of choosing the Ultralite line for your next trade show display. The main advantage is the sleek and seamless look. Your booth’s visual appearance should match your brand's message.
Another great advantage to this display style is the ease of setup and installation. These lightweight displays require no tools to set up when using the tool free connectors.